There are days when I should've never gotten out of bed.
• Fed animals
• Cleaned house
• Lost internet
• Played catch-up on Renee Miller's launch of The Legend of Jackson Murphy
• Awarded several of my books to two winners on same launch
• Stopped to buy one little thing at a hardware store only to find every person in front of us had a major issue to resolve at the register.
• Traveled in bumper to bumper traffic to get to the airport
• Discovered the poor bastard that caused the accident had a far worse day than me. (Puts life in perspective.)
• Plane was late due to weather
• Niece (on plane) was tired and hungry
• Settled in for a nice meal
• Came home really late only to find my phone missing.
• Panicked. Called restaurant. Passed between managers for 15 minutes. They found a phone that matched my description...maybe.
• Went out to check on animals.
• Found THIS sitting on a clutch of eggs and feasting.
• Thanked heaven that Greg was home this time.
Things got better Sunday. At least I got my phone back, but I had to drive 70 miles to retrieve it. I was very lucky.
This week, if it's okay with the stars and planets, could I have a plain old dull week? I promise I won't complain.
Do you ever wish for dull days? Have you ever lost a cell phone?
I was ready to cancel my phone if the restaurant hadn't found it.