Cheap Tricks: Credit Card Information at Your Fingertips



Comments

betty said…
That is a great tip! Planning on doing it!

betty
Maria Zannini said…
Betty: I think it's time I redid mine. I'm sure I've changed a couple of cards since last time.
Angela L Brown said…
I don't know if it would be required, but copying the back may be helpful as well so you capture the 3 digit security code, unless it's AmEx which has their code on the front of the card.

Very cool idea, Maria.
Maria Zannini said…
Angela: You could. Usually my cards take up a whole sheet of paper so I just jot down phone numbers and security codes.

Now that I think of it, it sounds like I have a lot of cards. But I pay them all off at the end of the month--does that count? :)
Maria Zannini said…
Mike: You've obviously never lost your wallet anywhere. Talk about panic city when that happens. You can't call up companies fast enough.