Cheap Tricks: Business Cards






Comments

betty said…
That's a good touch with the personal connection with writing on a business card. Anything to stand out I think.

betty
Maria Zannini said…
Betty: It really does work. I have several cards in my card binder that are torn and raggedy. I could've gotten new ones, but because the card owners wrote something on the backs of their cards, it was important enough for me to hang on to it.
I guess I shouldn't have ordered double-sided cards then.
Maria Zannini said…
Sandra: I deliberately designed my cards with a white back with a little text for that very reason.
Michael Keyton said…
I'll pass this tip on to my daughter who, as future star of stage and screen already has her own business cards. :)
Maria Zannini said…
Mike: All she has to do is smile. :)