Even More Christmas Gifts Under $25

It's tough to find gifts that are meaningful yet won't break the bank. I don't know about you but I'm having trouble finding some items in the store, while online shopping could be hit or miss if you want it before Christmas. 

Already one online store has lost my package. When they replaced it, the original one showed up! Now I have to go through the trouble of returning the duplicate.

When you can't plan ahead it's good to have other options in place.

This is Part 3 of a series to help with just that. To see the other parts of this series go here and here.

Happy hunting!

For the Health Conscious

For the Cook and Baker

For the Couch Potato

 

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Anytime you buy something through any of my Amazon links, I get a tiny commission. It costs you nothing, but it supports this blog and earns you my gratitude for keeping us going. Thank you!

Check out my Favorite Things Page. These are items that I have bought for myself or friends and can absolutely recommend.

 

Comments

Lynn said…
I bought the tea collection and sent it to my daughter -- not being a coffee drinker, and just moved into her new place, she absolutely loved it. Very decent price, too. Thank you, Maria!
Maria Zannini said…
I thought it was a good price too. This year I thought I would introduce Greg to loose tea. A little more work than bags, but this way he can expand his range of blends and brands.